Friday, May 4, 2012

First Look: David Beckham Releases A First Promo Ad For David Beckham Bodywear

Back in May of last year, we learned that David Beckham would be unveiling a line of products that would include fragrances and his own line of underwear. David Beckham Bodywear will be available for purchase exclusively at H&M next month … and today we get our FIRST LOOK at Becks‘s newest underwear ad. As [...]

Considering that New Year’s Day fell on a Sunday this year, yesterday was the first full day of 2012 for me. I managed to get work done by day and then meet up and hang out with Darion by night. Poor D has been sick for far too long recently so last night was really our only chance to spend time together. The 3 of us (David included) went out for margaritas on the Sunset Strip so that we could catch up and just … hang. I also managed to find some time to watch cheesy movies yesterday … and happened to catch Poltergeist on cable. Not too bad for a Monday, I’d say.




Before the Xmas holiday, Darion had surgery that really opened him up to illness and the poor guy was a mess for a couple of weeks. By the time he got better, he had to fly up to Oregon to see his family for Xmas. If you can believe it, he got sick again while he was holidaying with his mom :( But, D managed to make it back to LA and altho we couldn’t hang out on New Year’s Eve (due to travel delays), we made the most of it by hanging out last night. It was really great to see him looking well again … and hopefully we’ll be hanging out again this week.


So, Poltergeist … truly one of my fave horror films of all time and deffo one of my fave 80s films. I saw Poltergeist for the first time when it debuted in cable in the early 80s and it scared the bejesus out of me:




When I watch the film even now, I’m reminded of how much it scared me as a child … such a great film. Y’all know how much I love the 80s and seeing all the fashions, hairstyles, toys and stuff featured in the film is always really fun. I used to be so jealous of Robbie and Carol Anne‘s bedroom because he seemed to have ALL of the coolest Star Wars toys. Then I would realize that he and his sister were tormented by demonic spirits and I wouldn’t be so jealous anymore … but still, dang, he had the best toys.


In any event, that was my day/night, pretty standard … can’t complain. Not sure what the plan is for tonight but … hopefully it’ll be fun.




money guides
acheter une plante
produit bien etre
landscaping tips
balance score

No comments:

Post a Comment