Friday, April 6, 2012

Rosie ODonnell Talks About Her Engagement To Barbie Michelle Rounds

Back in December Trent reported that Rose O’Donnell was engaged to Michelle Rounds, her girlfriend of less than a year. Originally we heard that they would be married by xmas (and that even seemed like a massive rush) but now we hear that they plan for spring nuptials… Rosie seems VERY excited and happy about [...]

Our dinner/hang plans with Gillian got axed last night so my Friday turned out to be a nice and quiet one. Since I had some free time, I decided to head over to Amoeba Records to pick up some replacement inner paper sleeves for some of my records … and naturally, I ended up spending quite a bit of time among the stacks and stacks of vinyl records there. I picked up a few great new records, many of which were less than $3 each. The rest of my night was spent listening to records, both new and old. It was a quiet yet very pleasant night in.




The Kylie Minogue records I found (Wouldn’t Change a Thing and Can’t Get Blue Monday Out of My Head) were nice scores, as were the Samantha Fox records (I Only Want to Be With You and Naughty Girls Need Love). I’ve been dying to find a good copy of Petula Clark‘s Downtown album and I also picked up Madonna‘s Hard Candy album on candy-colored vinyl. I mean … when you can find amazing records for just a few dollars each, it’s hard not to want to buy EVERYTHING you see.


I’m not sure what we’re doing today. For the past few weeks, David’s been talking about going to the shooting range to learn how to shoot guns. Altho I am NOT a gun fan AT ALL … I must admit, I’ve always wanted to learn how to shoot a gun. I have this fantasy in my head (inspired by too many cop shows, I’d wager) that I may need to defend myself with a gun just laying around (bank robbery gone bad, mugging gone awry) and I have no idea how to disengage a gun safety, nor do I have any idea of how heavy and weighty guns actually are. We’ll see if this shooting guns thing happens but … yeah, I guess I wouldn’t mind learning how to shoot. Is that crazy?


Happy Saturday, y’all. I hope you have a great weekend. It’s gotten chilly here in LA. Stay warm wherever in the world you are today :)




marketing par article
comment rajeunir
Make Money Fast
latest news
travaux rénovation maison

No comments:

Post a Comment