Saturday, April 28, 2012

Justin Bieber Gave His BFF A Car For Xmas

I’m not sure what kind of gifts you like to exchange with your family and friends but undoubtedly many of you have received some pretty nice things over the years. This year, popstar Justin Bieber decided to give his childhood BFF Ryan Butler a pretty sweet Xmas gift that he very likely will not be [...]

Happy Boxing Day and First Day of Kwanzaa, y’all! I sincerely hope that all y’all had a very nice and relaxing Xmas Day yesterday … because I enjoyed a very nice and very relaxing day myself. The only thing I wanted to do was lay on the couch and fall in and out of consciousness while watching movies … and it was mission: accomplished ;)




I know it’s horribly boring but, yeah, that’s really all I did yesterday. I managed to get out of the house to grab some fun junk food at McDonald’s, which totally made my Xmas Day. You see, when I was little, I used to HATE going to my aunt’s house for Xmas dinner because I wasn’t really a fan of turkey, ham and tamales (which are a traditional Mexican meal for Xmas). The only thing I would eat was mashed potatoes and corn all mixed up … because my parents would take me to McDonald’s on the way home. LOL. I was a bit of a brat. Still, I have fond memories and well … that’s how I wanted to spend my Xmas Day this year ;)


Today will be another quiet day for me … I have a bit of laundry to do so I may do it … I may not … we’ll see. The weather is sunny and 70 here in LA so mebbe I’ll get out and soak up some sun … or maybe not. The last days of 2011 are quickly slipping away … and New Year’s Eve weekend is lookin’ like it’ll be a bizzy one so … I might as well get in my relaxin’ while I can :) Happy Monday, you guys!!




gestion defiscalisation
articles internet
aide au surendettement
Benefits of Online Learning
renovation maison ancienne

No comments:

Post a Comment