Monday, October 3, 2011

LC Vs. Audrina


Since Audrina Patridge's mom unleashed her true feelings about Lauren Conrad (aka called her a "tramp"), things have been a little tense.
When LC stepped out in NYC on Monday, she was asked about Audrina's new show and whether she considered her competition.
"I think it's good for her. And no, I really don't think [...]

justin-bieber-releases-my-worlds-the-collection-to-everywhere-but-usa-and-canada


We like!


Justin Bieber is prepping the release of his first all-acoustic album, My Worlds Acoustic, for the day after Thanksgiving, but unfortunately, it's only coming out in the United States and Canada!


Luckily, for everyone else in the world struck down with some serious Bieber fever, there's My Worlds: The Collection, a brand new compilation album featuring all of the same acoustic tune-age from My Worlds Acoustic!


Check out the just-released album art (above)!


Thoughts??



latest facts
Place setting
internet facts
Snow & Weather
Hot reports for you

No comments:

Post a Comment